Apple Cider Vinegar Recipe
For Aches, Painful Joints, and Arthritis
To be taken on an empty stomach twice a day: best first thing in the morning and at night before bedtime. Do not eat afterwards for 20 minutes.
Mix the following:
1. 1-2 tablespoons Raw unfiltered apple cider. Shake bottle before pouring. Available in health food stores like Trader Joe's or Wild Oats. Braggs is the brand I use.
2. 2-6 ounces bottled or filtered water.
3. 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon either honey or unsulfured molasses for sweetness, whichever you prefer. I don't sweeten it anymore myself.
4. Optional: 1-2 shakes of tumeric powder. This is a flavorless Indian spice that has a natural anti-inflammatory component called curcumin. In small quantities, it has no taste.
5. Optional: 1-2 shakes of cayenne pepper. The capsaicin component is beneficial for circulation, the heart, and lowering cholesterol.
If you or a loved one has low vision, don’t despair. Be sure to consult with your eye doctor about the best course of action to take to simplify life with low vision.